Vacuum tube solar collector is a new type of solar collector with higher efficiency, simpler installation and lower cost than traditional flat plate solar collector. It is widely used in solar central hot water engineering system.
The collector consists of three parts: ground mounting bracket/all-glass vacuum collector tube/heat preservation tank.
The design of the vacuum tube solar collector is very flexible. It can be used to make the appropriate support and installation method according to the installation size of different building roofs.
1. Super anti-corrosive outer tank: Outer tank is made by 201# /SUS304 2B stainless steel.
2. Strong inner tank with SUS3042B stainless steel up to 0.41mm.
3. High efficiency vacuum absorber tubes.
4, Stainless steel mounting floor stand.
* 25-30tubes (vertical) / 50 tubes (horizontal) /
* Group manifolds sets (50 tubes X1/2/3/4/5...)
* Installation area need for each group: About 16M2
* Feeding water volume per set: 500-900L
Regular models specification
Φ58*1800 high efficiency collector vacuum tubes
Vacuum tubes quantity
need for ground
Manifold inside material
SUS304 2B / 316L (Optional)
Manifold Outer cover
Stainless steel / Colorful painted steel
High density polyurethane foam (Non-CFC)
All stainless steel stand
Specification of vacuum tube
All-glass double-tube co-axial structure
High borosilicate glass 3.3
External Pipe Diameter & Thickness
Internal Pipe Diameter & Thickness
Cu/SS-ALN (H)/SS-ALN (L)/ALN
Three target magnetron sputtering plation
Idle Sunning Property Parameters
Y= 260 ~ 300m². °C/KW
Solar Radiation for Obtaining a
H≤3.7 MJ/ m²(Ø47), H=2.9~3.2 MJ/ m²;
Preset Water Temperature
H≤4.7 MJ/ m²(Ø58), H=3.7~4.2 MJ/ m².
Average Heat Loss Coefficient
ULT=0.4~0.6W/ (m². °C)
SHENZHEN SOLARSHINE RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.